Compass Financial Group invites you to a webinar to discuss how the upcoming election might impact markets, the economy, and your portfolio. COVID-19, civil unrest, and an uncertain economy have added new dimensions to what has already become a contentious U.S. election cycle. While much attention has been focused on the outcome of the presidential race, the overall government election outcome may matter more to investors and markets than one candidate’s success. Join us as we explore:
- How the U.S. presidential race may impact your investments BEFORE the election.
- How markets tend to respond AFTER a U.S. presidential election.
- The impact of the CARES Act and future stimulus on the national debt.
- The impact of a Biden or Trump win on tax policy and the economy.
- How divided vs. unified government may be a better predictor of future policies than the winner of the presidential race.
- How specific stock market sectors may be influenced by the election?
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results. All indices are unmanaged and may not be invested into directly.
The economic forecasts set forth in this material may not develop as predicted and there can be no guarantee that strategies promoted will be successful.
Natixis, Compass Financial Group and LPL Financial are separate entities.
Date and Time
Thu, Oct 15, 2020
6:30p - 7:30p EST